Requirements for a partnership
- At least 50 and no more than 399 attendees expected at the event (excluding Switzerland and her neighbouring countries)
- The request should be received by SWISS at least 30 days ahead of the event, and specifically ahead of the first publication.
- SWISS will be provided with statistics on the number of participants by country after the event.
Benefits offered by SWISS
All event attendees will receive a discount of up to 8% on their SWISS flights. This applies to:
- specific booking categories
- SWISS flights to Switzerland
- flights with an LX flight number operated by partner carriers
- for a travel period of 14 days before to 14 days after the event.
Handling a SWISS Official Carrier Agreement Light
Handling eines SWISS Official Carrier Agreements Light
If SWISS decides to support your event, your request will be passed on for processing to the Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau, SWISS Congress Agency, in Zurich.
Switzerland Convention & Incentive Bureau (SCIB) will perform the following tasks on behalf of SWISS:
- draw up the travel information with booking link and event code to communicate to the participants