Passengers travelling in SWISS First or on our partner airline, Lufthansa, can enjoy getting to and from London, Birmingham or Manchester Airport in a chauffeur driven limousine, with our compliments.
- Applicable for passengers with First Class booking (booking class F or A) on SWISS operated intercontinental flight holding a ticket that has been issued in the UK.
- Not applicable on upgrades, award or mileage tickets.
- Booking requests must be submitted no later than 3 working days before the departure of the first flight segment. Bookings can be confirmed no earlier than 90 days before the pick-up date.
- Valid for trips within a 50 mile radius from one of the selected airports.
- SWISS reserves the right to discontinue First Class limousine service.
Other terms & conditions:
Meet & Greet Arrival Service: the incoming flight will be monitored and the passenger will be met upon arrival by a limousine driver with a name plaque with the passenger’s name. The passenger is responsible for setting the correct pick-up time and to allow enough time to get to the airport on time.
Limousine service can be cancelled up to 2 hours before the pick-up time. The passenger is responsible for cancelling the limousine service in case of changed travel plans. Should the passenger be a “no-show” without cancelling the limousine service, SWISS will reserve the right to charge the passenger the applicable limousine fare.
How to book your SWISS First limousine service:
For London please click here.
For Birmingham and Manchester please click here.
Enjoy the advantages of travelling in SWISS First Class
- You can try the SWISS luxury lie-flat seats
- Save time with a check-in dedicated to our First Class passengers
- Reach your flight 'just in time' with priority boarding
- Separate lounges: relax and escape from the hectic business routine, particularly in the luxurious SWISS First Class Lounge
- Individual passenger care from our award-winning flight attendants
- Culinary specialties, prepared by gourmet chefs (on intercontinental and longer European flights)
- Benefit from increased free allowance for hold and hand luggage
- Priority check-in for your baggage, saving you time on arrival
- Miles & More members can collect triple miles
- Guaranteed flexibility – you can change your flight free of charge at any time **
- SWISS First Class dedicated service line : +41 61 582 17 17