Surprise somebody with a special surprise during the flight. You can order this offer online at the latest 48 hours before departure. Please observe the following conditions:
1. Buying special surprise
- This offer is open only to passengers who have reserved a flight with an issued ticket. This flight must be operated by SWISS (LX) or be a wet lease. The offer does not extend to codeshare holiday flights (WK). The purchase requires passenger details.
- The offer can be ordered once only per passenger and route. Bookings are possible via the personal profile at the latest 48 hours before departure.
- The offer can be booked only for flight segments with a duration of more than 70 minutes.
- Special surprise cannot be purchased for passengers who have ordered special menus for medical reasons.
- The offer may include alcohol. SWISS does not serve alcohol to persons under 18 years of age. The sole exception is in countries with a different age limit.
- Charges quoted on swiss.com will be billed in the currency of the flight departure country. Swiss francs are billed when the offer is not purchased via the personal profile or at the same time as the flight booking.
- The receipt can be printed out following confirmation of purchase on swiss.com. Also, it will be emailed to the address provided during the purchase process.
- Confirmation of your purchase must not be copied or amended. SWISS reserves the right to take legal action in the event of fraud.
- Special surprise may contain different products. In addition, SWISS reserves the right to change the champagne or chocolate brand as well as the selection of truffles or pralines at any time without prior notice.
2. Redeeming the offer
The offer can be redeemed only on the date and flight specified on the receipt. It ceases to be valid once the passenger has ended his flight.
3. Charge refund
A special surprise ordered and paid for on swiss.com is nontransferable and is not refunded when it cannot be submitted. This also applies when the passenger himself or a third party changes or cancels the affected flight. When SWISS cancels the flight or changes the flight date, the charges are refunded in full.
4. Changing special surprise
The purchased offer cannot be changed. When the passenger himself or a third party changes the flight or the flight date, all claims to special surprise lapse.
5. Lost receipts
If you have lost the electronic receipt for the purchased article, you can request a new one via swiss.com profile. This is not possible when third parties have made the booking.
6. Conditions of carriage
This offer is subject to the General SWISS Conditions of Carriage for passengers, baggage, and other services.