The fare concept of Lufthansa Group gives customers in Europe even more choice in their travel planning, and lets them pay only for the services they need.
SWISS Economy customers have a choice of three fares. Economy Light is the cheapest, and is for travellers with hand luggage only; Economy Classic is for those who have baggage to check in and want to reserve their seat in advance; and Economy Flex, with its full rebookability, is for those who want (or need) maximum freedom and flexibility in their travel plans.
All three Economy fares offer traditional Swiss hospitality, the usual top SWISS quality, food and drinks on board and one carry-on item. And for those seeking even more inflight comfort and amenities in their European travels, SWISS Business still offers the opportunity to treat themselves aloft.
- New fares for Europe fact sheet
- Galileo: Entries Fare Concept EU
- Galileo: Prepaid bag on LX
- Travelport Worldspan: Clue Card Fare Concept
- Travelport Galileo & Travelport Apollo: Clue Card Fare Concept Europe
- Sabre Branded Fares Entries
- SWISS Choice: Additional baggage fact sheet
- Distribution support document
- Booking guideline: New fare structure in Europe
- Booking guideline: Additional baggage
- Amadeus: Fare Families
- Amadeus: Book bag on SWISS