1. Voucher purchase conditions
- The General Terms and Conditions of Starticket AG apply for voucher purchases made through the Starticket AG online shop.
- Vouchers are sold only in Swiss francs.
- Vouchers are available while stocks last.
- Validity: Vouchers must be redeemed within five years from the date of purchase
- In every instance, the purchase of a voucher is subject to Swiss material law.
2. Voucher redemption conditions
- Unless indicated otherwise on the voucher, it is valid for all flights departing from Switzerland with SWISS flight numbers (LX) within the entire SWISS route network. These are flights that are operated by SWISS or partner airlines.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed on www.swiss.com
- Only one voucher can be used per person when booking. Vouchers cannot be used to purchase tickets for children less than 2 years of age.
- If there is more than one person in a single booking, only vouchers of the same value may be used. If using vouchers of different values, then separate bookings must be made. In either case, only one voucher may be used per person.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for their cash value. Vouchers can only be reimbursed if reimbursable tickets of the same extent are booked. They cannot be reimbursed for cash.
- If a voucher value exceeds the grand total of the booking, the remaining balance can be used for future bookings. The remaining value cannot be exchanged for cash. See also 4. How to use a remaining balance.
- If a voucher value is lower than the grand total of the booking, the difference can be paid by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, AirPlus/Air Travel Plan).
- The carrier is Swiss International Air Lines Ltd. Redemption of a voucher and the procurement of a ticket constitutes a Contract of Carriage between the holder and SWISS provided the booking was made correctly at www.swiss.com.
- The Conditions of Carriage of SWISS apply, and can be seen at www.swiss.com.
- The booked flight is subject to the tariff conditions, which can be seen when booking at www.swiss.com.
- The number of seats on flights is limited. Availability can be checked at www.swiss.com.
3. Flight booking and voucher redemption
Select the flights of your choice at swiss.com.
- When you get to the "Payment" step, you will see "Redeem voucher". Click on this, and then enter your voucher code.
- Click on "Redeem", and the value of your voucher will be deducted from the total amount.
If a residual balance needs to be paid, you can then do so, and then complete the booking as usual. If the voucher value exceeds the grand total of the booking, see below 4. How to use a remaining balance.
4. How to use a remaining balance
- The remaining balance is only available and valid for vouchers purchased on swiss.com via our partner Starticket AG.
- All other voucher types are not eligible for remaining balance; and an informative message will appear after entering the voucher code on the payment page on swiss.com.
- Keep your voucher code with you and next time you will book a SWISS flight enter your voucher code in the voucher redeem section on the payment page.
- The same rules and conditions as for the initial voucher code apply for its remaining value.
- The remaining value will be shown to you and it will be deducted from your grand total.
- You can find more information of the remaining value inside the payment details section of your flight ticket.
If you have any questions relating to booking a flight, please email us at email@example.com