Book your group travel for up to 40 people online, in the usual way. You can use the Online Manager to manage your bookings later, and change any names whenever you like. Fast, useful and free.
- Simply book online for up to 40 people
- Passenger names can be changed free of charge, until the tickets are issued
- Payment by the usual methods or bank transfer
- Issue the tickets immediately or complete the booking later
- Online bookers save the processing charges that are incurred by a telephone enquiry
Using the Online Manager
Use the Online Manager to manage the booking for your group travel. You can define passengers even after making the booking, and add or delete any passenger names within a certain period of time. You pay the travel costs either directly on completion of the booking, or as a deposit and later second payment. Payments can be made using the usual payment methods or by bank transfer.
Terms and conditions
This service applies for the following offers and under these terms:
- For one-way (outbound only) and return flights (outbound and return) operated by SWISS
- For groups of at least 10 participants (4 in SWISS First), at least one of whom must be an adult
- Any child travelling under the age of 2 years must be accompanied by an adult
On continental flights group rates are available in: SWISS Economy Light, SWISS Economy Classic, SWISS Business
On intercontinental flights group rates are available in: SWISS Economy Saver, SWISS Economy, SWISS Business
The detailed terms and conditions apply.