You will find the conditions for making online seat reservations for SWISS flights here.
The following conditions need to be met in order to make an online seat reservation at swiss.com:
- Your flight will be operated on behalf of and by SWISS1
- Your flight is booked under a SWISS flight number (excluded: LX8xxx)
- You are travelling SWISS Economy, and at least 20% of the seats are still available or you are travelling SWISS Business on a long-haul flight
- You have not booked a special service such as travelling with pets, medical support etc.
- Children must be over the age of 2
- Your reservation is not part of a group booking (from a minimum of 10 people)
You can state your preference (window or aisle) on codeshare flights.
For SWISS Business on a long-haul flight
On a SWISS Business long-haul flight you can choose from two different services. Upon availability you can either reserve a “Privacy seat” for a fee or you can choose a free of charge seat.2
For Miles & More status customers
Miles & More status customers (Senator and HON Circle) can book seats on any SWISS-operated flight until just before departure. Sign in with your Miles & More profile to choose your seat (no charge, except for Economy Light).
- This does not include flights operated by SWISS on behalf of partner companies.
- Should there be no free of charge seats available on SWISS Business you can either choose a “Privacy seat” for a fee (up to 48 hours before scheduled departure, or you will be allocated to a seat when check-in opens).