33 destinationsTo discover Europe
From Geneva, return price with SWISS quality
Do not miss this week
Ajaccio is very important in French history. Napoleon Bonaparte, first emperor in the country, was born there in 1769. Today, many activities take place in the shopping streets of the city, and near the port.
Return from 92.-
Flights every Saturday until 02 September 2017
Catania is full of squares, monasteries, villas and famous museums, but is of course famous for it beautiful beaches and natural parks... A delight for nature lovers.
Return from 90.-
Flights every Tuesday and Saturday until 28 October 2017
Revel in the time of the Renaissance; be amazed by the real David live, and find out all about the latest fashion trends. Enjoy Florence the city of art and beauty.
Return from 90.-
Flights every Thursday and Sunday until to 26 October 2017
How about a stroll along the celebrated Promenade des Anglais, then see all kinds of art followed by some shopping? Explore the capital of the Côte d'Azur – a pearl on the Mediterranean.
Return from 79.-
Daily flights except Saturday
The new somewhere else of the week, the long haul destination
Experience a city where two worlds collide: luxury cars on wide streets; oxcarts in the old town. It is these opposites, these impressions, that make a visit to Delhi so fascinating.
Return from 754.-
Daily flights via Zurich
Enrich your travel experience
- • Price is valid for a roundtrip per person Geneva airport, including all taxes, fees and service charges when booked through swiss.com. OPC may apply according to method of payment.
• Booking period: year round
• Travel period: year round
• Minimum stay: may vary according to destination
• Rebooking: not possible
• Refund: not possible
• The price allows for one piece of carry-on baggage (up to 8kg / max. 55x40x23cm).
• Seat availability limited. Subject to change.
• Airport taxes may vary slightly owing to exchange-rate fluctuations. Any such variations will also affect the final fare paid.