The promotion is valid for first 100 passengers who purchase SWISS ticket(s) for travel period from now – 15th December 2017 or until stock last.
The TITLIS ROTAIR gondola rotates its way up towards the snow-covered summit of TITLIS.
The world's first revolving gondola transports you from the middle station at Stand up to the mountain station at 3,020 metres above sea-level.
The gondola revolves 360 degrees during the five-minute trip, treating you to idyllic panoramic views of steep rock faces, deep crevasses and distant snow-covered mountain peaks.
Opening Hours: Daily 08:30 - 16:00
Maintenance period: 06 -17 November (Titlis Rotair will be closed during this period, the cable car will be going up to Stand Station only)
How it works
1. Book your flight ticket from Bangkok to Switzerland return on SWISS operating flight
(LX4301/LX4300 are excluded)
2. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to redeem for an e-Voucher with following details:
- Completed passengers name
- E-tickets number
- Passport number
The process require at least 4 working days from date of receiving your e-mail.
3. Please printed out e-Voucher and exchange for the cable car ticket at Engelberg Valley Station ticket counter along with own passport for verification
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for passenger travelling from Bangkok to Switzerland on SWISS operated flight ( LX4300 / LX4301 are excluded )
- Redemption tickets are excluded.
- Valid for travel period until 15 December 2017
- Please sent your request e-mail to us at least 4 working days prior to flight departure
- One flight ticket for one cable car ticket only
- Titlis cable car ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged in cash
- Passengers who contact us by e-mail: email@example.com within the working days are entitled for this promotion