Passengers travelling in SWISS First or on our partner airline, Lufthansa, can enjoy getting to and from London, Birmingham or Manchester Airport in a chauffeur driven limousine, with our compliments.
- Applicable for passengers with First Class booking (booking class F or A) on SWISS operated intercontinental flight holding a ticket that has been issued in the UK.
- Not applicable on upgrades, award or mileage tickets.
- Booking requests must be submitted no later than 3 working days before the departure of the first flight segment. Bookings can be confirmed no earlier than 90 days before the pick-up date.
- Valid for trips within a 50 mile radius from one of the selected airports.
- SWISS reserves the right to discontinue First Class limousine service.
Other terms & conditions:
Meet & Greet Arrival Service: the incoming flight will be monitored and the passenger will be met upon arrival by a limousine driver with a name plaque with the passenger’s name. The passenger is responsible for setting the correct pick-up time and to allow enough time to get to the airport on time.
Limousine service can be cancelled up to 2 hours before the pick-up time. The passenger is responsible for cancelling the limousine service in case of changed travel plans. Should the passenger be a “no-show” without cancelling the limousine service, SWISS will reserve the right to charge the passenger the applicable limousine fare.
Booking of limousine service:
Book your limousine service here